Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Paint and Pass Continues














I thought I had better get the latest paint and pass done and out of the door before my surgery. I have had it for several weeks just couldn't decide what to do on it. I added the water, figured the bird flew over water to land. Its on its way to Texas now.














I made this little bag to hold my kindle today.  I am so lucky that I know how to sew so I can make things like this.  Thanks to my mom who taught me to sew as a child.














The only art I have to share is a work in progress.  This was an old canvas that I didn't like.  I slathered on molding paste and collaged some papers, added more paint papers and stamping.  I saw the figure on the right and then added a friend on the right. I hope to work on this some more today so stay tuned for further developments.

3 comments:

  1. You are lucky that your mom taught you to sew. I can do plain sewing but nothing too fancy or too detailed. My mom made most of my clothes when I was a kid, even my winter coats.

    Your WIP is looking good. I do the same thing. I have so many canvases that are partially complete but I don't like how they're going. Once in awhile I drag one out and re-work it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of surgery, hope nothing too serious. Wishing you well with that.
    Love all the art here, always do!
    Sweet day to you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did to the paint and pass.
    Will be thinking about you on Friday. Hoping it is an easy surgery. Sending love and healing thoughts to you Kate.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.